Legal 'highs'? Who's tried?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
PaulB said:
Does anyone else know stuff about such products? I'm told the biggies now are Kratom, Salvia and, sadly, Blue Lotus. What do YOUSE lot know? Owt, or nowt?

I met a friend of a friend at Solfest last summer and he had sampled Salvia at the festival and vowed 'never again' he was off his face and totally out of it. He was a regular skunk smoker and founf Salvia to be 'too much maaan'.

I stuck to my Wray and Nephew overproof white cane spirit with cider chasers. Did the job for me.

As for natural highs - a 100km Audax delivers every time.

Funtboy

vernon said:
I met a friend of a friend at Solfest last summer and he had sampled Salvia at the festival and vowed 'never again' he was off his face and totally out of it. He was a regular skunk smoker and founf Salvia to be 'too much maaan'.

I stuck to my Wray and Nephew overproof white cane spirit with cider chasers. Did the job for me.

As for natural highs - a 100km Audax delivers every time.

Avoid Salvia at all costs. That is all.

tyred

Legendary Member
Petrol's good.

I once tried smoking it by dipping a cigarette in petrol before lighting and the effects were explosive.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I remember some of my schoolfriends smoking tea. I don't know if they managed to get high on it. I prefer to dissolve it in hot water and take it orally.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Some pregnant women develop a craving for one thing... e.g. Mrs F had to drink iced water and crunch the cubes, some develop a liking for certain foods, or whatever...

My mum told me that when preggers with me, she would sniff Jeyes Fluid (not ingest it, but inhale the smell/fumes...)

Might explain a thing or two... wibble wibble :smile:

adds21

Rider of bikes
Best legal high? I reckon it's the Cairnwell Pass on the A93.

U

User482

I tried legal ecstasy once. The real stuff is much better. And cheaper.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Yellow Fang said:
I remember some of my schoolfriends smoking tea. I don't know if they managed to get high on it. I prefer to dissolve it in hot water and take it orally.

Some of my college friends actually bought several ounces of tea that was being passed off as cannabis. When I finally managed to persuade them that they'd been had, they asked what they could do with it.

"Make expensive cups of tea" was my response.

Top Bottom