Leicester Social?

Don't see why not...name a pub.

The amount of cyclists from Leicester posting in/on here is due to the fact that we are a friendly sociable group of cyclists in good old Leicester :blush: :smile: :biggrin:

TVC

The amount of cyclists from Leicester posting in/on here is due to the fact that we are a friendly sociable group of cyclists in good old Leicester
Speak for yourself, I pride myself on being a grumpy git, and as for it being flat, every route out of Le-stur is uphill which makes leaving the city on a cold Sunday morning a real slog!:blush:

OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Über Member
bump

Roger, were you at Leicester Uni for the big green week last month? Apparantly some of cycle magic were present. I was on off on leave at the time so I missed it all.

OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Über Member
Ghost Donkey said:
Roger, were you at Leicester Uni for the big green week last month? Apparantly some of cycle magic were present. I was on off on leave at the time so I missed it all.
I wasn't working there but yes we did have rickshaws running a couple of days and a try out of many different bikes. We'll be there again soon:smile:

soooo are folks meeting up? Sounds good to me however as I only get back from Sunny coventry at 7, and I've had a few late nites already this week I may not make it. Next week better tho!

Have fun

domtyler

Über Member
I'd love to come along, especially as the lovely Kirsty from CycleChat is going to be there :blush:

Unfortunately I don't think I could make it from London by bike after a full days work.

Top Bottom