Leicester Social?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don't see why not...name a pub.

The amount of cyclists from Leicester posting in/on here is due to the fact that we are a friendly sociable group of cyclists in good old Leicester :blush: :smile: :biggrin:

TVC

The amount of cyclists from Leicester posting in/on here is due to the fact that we are a friendly sociable group of cyclists in good old Leicester

Speak for yourself, I pride myself on being a grumpy git, and as for it being flat, every route out of Le-stur is uphill which makes leaving the city on a cold Sunday morning a real slog!:blush:

party-smiley-020.gif

Unlikely I'll be there, but have a good time those that make it

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
bump

Roger, were you at Leicester Uni for the big green week last month? Apparantly some of cycle magic were present. I was on off on leave at the time so I missed it all.

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
Ghost Donkey said:
Roger, were you at Leicester Uni for the big green week last month? Apparantly some of cycle magic were present. I was on off on leave at the time so I missed it all.

I wasn't working there but yes we did have rickshaws running a couple of days and a try out of many different bikes. We'll be there again soon:smile:

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
soooo are folks meeting up? Sounds good to me however as I only get back from Sunny coventry at 7, and I've had a few late nites already this week I may not make it. Next week better tho!

Have fun

domtyler

Über Member
I'd love to come along, especially as the lovely Kirsty from CycleChat is going to be there :blush:

Unfortunately I don't think I could make it from London by bike after a full days work.

Top Bottom