LEJOG 2017 - looking for ride companion/s preferably August -September time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roberts89

I will keep it brief.

Looking to do LEJOG sometime in 2017 preferably August -September time.
Although I have done some researching into planned stops and routes , my main source or guidance and planning will be utilizing the latest Cicerone route book.

I am a active 28 year old male. Get out on my road bike as often as I can and cover about 30-50 mile routes. Under no illusions that this will be challenging and albeit I will need to do some more planning before I begin I do have a good idea of the route , gear etc
15 day time scale but that can be altered.

Love the idea of doing it alone but in all honesty I would prefer to undertake this challenge with a fellow cyclist/s.

If anyone is in the same position and is keen for a shot at it, feel free to comment

Douggie954

Good luck I hope you find someone. I fancy doing it again sometime but not this year as have already booked my summer tour.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I will keep it brief.

Although I have done some researching into planned stops and routes , my main source or guidance and planning will be utilizing the latest Cicerone route book.

I am a active 28 year old male. Get out on my road bike as often as I can and cover about 30-50 mile routes. Under no illusions that this will be challenging and albeit I will need to do some more planning before I begin I do have a good idea of the route , gear etc

Love the idea of doing it alone but in all honesty I would prefer to undertake this challenge with a fellow cyclist/s.

If anyone is in the same position and is keen for a shot at it, feel free to comment
Good luck.

I never really enjoy riding alone, I like to share the experiences, good and bad.

So I get it.

I did my lejog as an organised event and still see my fellow riders two years later as mates. We have gone on to ride l2p and other big rides.

Cycle buddies are good to have.

Ice2911

Über Member
I will keep it brief.

I'm hopefully heading off middle late June, probably too early for you? I Have someone who might be joining me through this forum, but if it fits your plans I'm happy to discuss.

OP
OP
R

Roberts89

Thank you for the comments and best wishes ! ^_^

Ice2911 - thank you :okay: . As it stands now I am pretty easy with dates etc , but I am waiting some news from work that may dictate when I can do it ( August-Sept ) however. If it is alright with you then I may message you to discuss in the next few weeks.

Ice2911

Über Member
Thank you for the comments and best wishes ! ^_^

Ice2911 - thank you :okay: . As it stands now I am pretty easy with dates etc , but I am waiting some news from work that may dictate when I can do it ( August-Sept ) however. If it is alright with you then I may message you to discuss in the next few weeks.
No problem, whatever happens enjoy it, think we are in similar boats with the preparation.

albal

Guru
Thinking of starting from LE sometime in May, solo unsupported and back to LE.

Slight change of plan, doing Round Britain from home May 28. 2017.

Last edited:

sultzer

doing the jogle in may and trying to book yha is a nightmare being booked out on my dates on the route we picked but hey always a tent

Samd0106

I will keep it brief.

Hi,

Are you still looking for someone to do lejog with??

I'm keen to do it, but like you, I'd rather have someone for company.

I'm 23 and try and get out for 50 or so miles a week. I'm flexible on dates and looking to complete it within 14 days.

Let me know your thoughts!

Cheers

Top Bottom