LEJOG 2017 - looking for ride companion/s preferably August -September time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian Tomo

I will keep it brief.

Looking to do LEJOG sometime in 2017 preferably August -September time.
Although I have done some researching into planned stops and routes , my main source or guidance and planning will be utilizing the latest Cicerone route book.

I am a active 28 year old male. Get out on my road bike as often as I can and cover about 30-50 mile routes. Under no illusions that this will be challenging and albeit I will need to do some more planning before I begin I do have a good idea of the route , gear etc
15 day time scale but that can be altered.

Love the idea of doing it alone but in all honesty I would prefer to undertake this challenge with a fellow cyclist/s.

If anyone is in the same position and is keen for a shot at it, feel free to comment

Hi.

Did you manage to get sorted?

I'm setting off alone on or around 04 September and my missus insist on me seeking out a partner.

Looking to do 13 to 15 days from JOG.

I'm 57 yr old male and cycle a great deal. Just don't Altrincham to Galway last week which shown me I'm fitter than I thought.

Have had this in the diary for some time but the missus is now stressing the terms.

Let me know if this is of interest.

Ian

gary mac

Completed it on Sunday 27th of August , Hallelujah !! , 9 days of cycling after 4 years of trying to get to the start line .

gary mac

Yes some long days and a couple that where not to bad

Lands End to Dolton 120m
Dolton to Bristol 100m
Bristol to Shrewsbury 105m
Shrewsbury to Preston 85m
Preston to Carlisle 90m
Carlisle to East Kilbride 90m
East Kilbride to Blairgowrie 80m
Blairgowrie to Dingwall 125m
Dingwall to JOG 109m

Top Bottom