LEJOG in 2017 while I still can, help with which bike.

Discussion in 'Lands End to John O'Groats (LEJOG)' started by Ice2911, 8 Oct 2016.

1. dim

dim Guest

I have the Brooks Cambium Carved C17 ....

2. frostiethesnowman

frostiethesnowman New Member

Hi - I saw you are thinking about a ride from John o Groats to Lands end and I you wanted some company on the ride perhaps we could do it together. Steve

3. OP
    OP
    Ice2911

Ice2911 Senior Member

Hi Steve, my mate I was going to do this with has realised he can't get time off work, so I'm happy to discuss this with you. I'm thinking of starting 17th June and probably 16 days , but was planning on being totally flexible. Was going to use b and b's. Does this fit with your thinking? Let me know and we can swap details and take it from there
    Paul

4. frostiethesnowman

frostiethesnowman New Member

Hi
    I'm sorry I have not been in touch - if you still wanted some company on the ride perhaps we can resume discussing it. Kind regards
    Steve

5. OP
    OP
    Ice2911

Ice2911 Senior Member

Happy to discuss, probably easier to talk than via here. Let me know the best at to contact you

6. Davos87

Davos87 Über Member

Inspiring blog that. Thanks for posting. Really enjoyed reading it.

jonny jeez likes this.
  7. Ajax Bay

Ajax Bay Veteran

Best of luck for your start at the weekend, and the whole ride, Paul.

Ice2911 likes this.
  8. travel31x

travel31x Regular

Just read your blog - most enjoyable and some pretty good pics as well. As someone who is planning to ride JOGLE this year, I am looking forward to seeing some of the scenes in your photos.

Warren

Ice2911 likes this.
  9. Ajax Bay

Ajax Bay Veteran

Linky, please, @Ice2911 , or is this @jonny jeez 's blog, to which he refers.

10. OP
    OP
    Ice2911

Ice2911 Senior Member

Ajax Bay My blog is at
    Paulandrewlejog@wordpress.com

I just had a blast and met some brilliant people, ate so much cake and tried so many local beers. Your route was fantastic and just loved the Isle of Arran and Mull. Can't recommend it enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice