LEJOG or JOGLE 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

Anybody doing it next year, or know if anybody who maybe taking up the challenge?? I really, really want to do this but I seem to be the only one on the planet who does!! Anybody who is going to attempt it please let me know? Many thanks

theloafer

Legendary Member
lots of info here ... http://www.cycle-endtoend.org.uk/ my third is in 2015 go for it its a great trip :thumbsup:

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Thanks loafer but I`m having so much trouble finding anybody else who wants to do this its unbelievable, don`t want to do it on my own!!

musa

Über Member
I might be down. Need a challenge. Maybe pm what you had planned. Dates est costs if that comes into it.

Then I'll see what I can do if possible. Got a few hurdles to jump over first :/

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Hi Musa, all I know is that I want to do it next year, I know no more than that. If I could find somebody who wanted to join forces on this I would do some research. Are you interested? PM me if you are

Haffers

Hi - I intend doing this in 2013, probably in May dependant on other events. Was going to go solo but other half not happy at that and was looking at either joining an excessively expensive guided holiday (£ 1,700) or looking for others to go independently to cut down on costs. Looking at 15 days max for time off from work etc & keep the daily mileage within my limits.

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Haffers i`m interested, I`ll do it with you in May if you want some company, I`m all for keeping costs down and it might keep your other half happy.....bonus!! PM me if you`re serious about doing this, I am :-)

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Ok Musa :-)

Top Bottom