1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEJOG - Royston Wood - A Safer way

Discussion in 'Lands End to John O'Groats (LEJOG)' started by Andy Morris, 18 Oct 2017.

Tags:
  1. Andy Morris

Andy Morris Active Member

In September 2016 after completing a London to Paris ride, on the Avenue Verte, self supported, I managed to inspire myself into wanting to complete a bigger challenge. Lands End to John O Groats took my attention- a 1000 mile ride across mainland Britain.

Solo & self supported I followed a 10 day itinerary over 1006 miles, using the majority of Royston Woods - A Safer Way route.

An amazing adventure of which I would recommend to anyone who has even the slightest thought of taking on the challenge.

I have written a fairly detailed blog of my adventure, please take a look - [temporarily removed due to a security message]

Last edited by a moderator: 18 Oct 2017
    Brandane likes this.
  2. Regulator

Regulator Not a SPM snowflake.

Hi Andy

Just to let you know that my internet security is flagging your link as insecure link. You may want to take a look.

Last edited by a moderator: 18 Oct 2017
  3. Crackle

Crackle Pah

@Andy Morris I've removed the link from your opening post as it was flagging a security issue. Once you sort it out just put it back and tag me (using the @ symbol) and I'll check it again.

4. Nibor

Nibor Über Member

the link is still in the quoted post.

Crackle likes this.