Let’s See Your Home Gyms

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithmac

Guru
This my home weight lifting cage . It allows me to workout solo and not worry about getting trapped with an over enthusiastic lift.

Excuse the mess.

I also have a rowing machine, running machine and turbo setup in different rooms For some reason the wife wont allow this in the house:unsure:
View attachment 615435

The cage is an excellent idea, free weights with a bit of safety thrown in :okay:.

I used to lift weights in my workshop years back (bloomin cold in winter mind), then kids came along!.

Our lad has shown an interest so might dig it all out again.

CXRAndy

Guru
The cage is an excellent idea, free weights with a bit of safety thrown in :okay:.

I used to lift weights in my workshop years back (bloomin cold in winter mind), then kids came along!.

Our lad has shown an interest so might dig it all out again.

I remember in my more stupid younger days being stuck under 350lb squat and no way to ditch it. I much prefer the safety catch bars.

Drago

Legendary Member
I remember in my more stupid younger days being stuck under 350lb squat and no way to ditch it. I much prefer the safety catch bars.
Unless my SiL, a professional rugbyist, is round I dont have anyone to spot for me.

Im knocking on a bupit anyway, so I would to maybe 2/3 my one-rep max and do more reps. Little danger if getting in ebarassing trouble that way.

@Drago i improv’ with a squat rack for breach presses by putting the guards on their lowest setting and then at least I can drop the bar bell without injury if I fail without a spotter.

I’m not brave enough to try and find my 1 rep max for any lift!

Top Bottom