Let’s See Your Home Gyms

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
After seeing @Drago ’s amazing Garage refurb which transformed a knackered garage into a home gym I thought it would be interesting to see other people’s home gyms.

I’ll start the ball rolling with the home gym that kept Mrs JtB and myself going throughout the lockdowns last winter.
7E012EC0-4A1C-4F05-B463-0ACAE16E2747.jpeg

For many years this was the children’s playroom, then when they flew the nest it became my office before finally getting transformed into a home gym.

It doesn’t get much use during the summer, but during the cold and wet winter months it’s a life saver.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
After seeing @Drago ’s amazing Garage refurb which transformed a knackered garage into a home gym I thought it would be interesting to see other people’s home gyms.

I’ll start the ball rolling with the home gym that kept Mrs JtB and myself going throughout the lockdowns last winter.
View attachment 614937
For many years this was the children’s playroom, then when they flew the nest it became my office before finally getting transformed into a home gym.

It doesn’t get much use during the summer, but during the cold and wet winter months it’s a life saver.
Id crick my kneck trying to see that tv……good room though

Drago

Legendary Member
Tv signal booster Jowwers me old mucker. Its only a diddy aerial on the roof. Tv positioned primarily so Mrs D can watch corrie while pedalling.

Thr tv was a freebie. A friend is Mrs D had no ise for it so was going to tip it. "Not on your nelly" said I.

Garden still a mess, but when the spring arrives the conservatory is coming down and ill have another skip or maybe two, then its garden time and Mrs D wants a farty bath hot tub.

CXRAndy

Guru
This my home weight lifting cage . It allows me to workout solo and not worry about getting trapped with an over enthusiastic lift.

Excuse the mess.

I also have a rowing machine, running machine and turbo setup in different rooms For some reason the wife wont allow this in the house:unsure:
20211028_104354.jpg

Top Bottom