Let them eat cake - Cheshire 60m

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

billy1561

BB wrecker
Looks ok doesn't it? May look into this if it fit's into the work calendar.

Thanks

OP
OP
CMJ

CMJ

An excellent way to avoid all the jubilee nonsense I thought. Anyone done any polocini events before - are participants mixed abilities, and are there many women? Don't want to be the only female lagging behind with noone to ride with!

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I'd love to do it, but SWMBO has decided we're painting the kitchen that week :cursing:

Also, since I'm doing the Richmond 100 on the Saturday before and the Way of the Roses the weekend before that I'd be in trouble.

RhythMick

Über Member
An excellent way to avoid all the jubilee nonsense I thought. Anyone done any polocini events before - are participants mixed abilities, and are there many women? Don't want to be the only female lagging behind with noone to ride with!

I see the field is limited to 300. I always feel guilty that I'm denying entry to a 'proper' rider, but on the other hand the FCAB community has to be represented (Fat Chuffers At the Back).

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: CMJ
OP
OP
CMJ

CMJ

Just entered. What time's kick-off though? It doesn't mention that anywhere I can see.

It says 9am when you click to enter. Plus says it somewhere on the patisserie cyclisme site

OP
OP
CMJ

CMJ

I see the field is limited to 300. I always feel guilty that I'm denying entry to a 'proper' rider, but on the other hand the FCAB community has to be represented (Fat Chuffers At the Back).

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Well,if I enter I guess I'll be CWAB - crap woman at the back...

Hi all! Louise from Patisserie Cyclisme here. Ride kicks off at 9am from Nantwich Town FC, out to Eureka for delicious cake and back again. I have driven the route and it promises to be lovely - there will be no crazy sportive shenanigans, a really nice relaxed ride I hope.
I'll be at the start and riding out with everyone at the start then staying at Eureka to welcome folk and returning to the finish. There will be some really lovely prizes too for some fun competitions on the day.
Look forward to seeing those of you who have entered, please spread the word :smile:

Lou x

OP
OP
CMJ

CMJ

Well I've entered now so I hope I'm not the only CWAB and that there's still some cake left by the time I get there...

OP
OP
CMJ

CMJ

I wonder if the terms FCAB & CWAB will still be in use a year from today?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Is there a glossary of acronyms on this site? If not we could start one then they would be. Although with a bit of training I will be trying to be NSCWNQAB by this time next year - not so crap woman not quite at the back. This will only be my second event though so there's a long way to go! Just hope someone talks to me this time :smile:

RhythMick

Über Member
Is there a glossary of acronyms on this site? If not we could start one then they would be. Although with a bit of training I will be trying to be NSCWNQAB by this time next year - not so crap woman not quite at the back. This will only be my second event though so there's a long way to go! Just hope someone talks to me this time :smile:

I'll be riding a black Planet X Kaffenback. If the weather is good I'll be in bright orange top, otherwise fluorescent yellow waterproof top. Name is Mick - say Hi if you see me, I'm very friendly now that the restraining orders have elapsed. Be good to have someone to meander round with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom