Let This Be A Warning!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I went on a 25 mile ride on the way back I could feel I had a puncture, I had no tools no spare tubes no money :wacko:
I went to this garage, and I was in luck he sold punture outfits, but I only had a debit card. he wouldn't help me out I offered him to pay him back the next day as i knew he wouldn't take a debit card for £3 outfit He said NO.
So for the long walk back to Bridwater from nether stowey ( I hope I spelt that right) and to add to insult to injury it P***ed down B)

Note to my self make sure I have tools puncture outfit and spare tubes AND MONEY

Dave5N

Über Member
name and shame

girofan

All my sympathy, but you really ought now to refuse any request from said missus for any help in the home. Stating that co-operation cuts both ways!
Tell her that if football games are more important than your well-being, then she should marry the team!!!

postman

Legendary Member
Same thing happened to my mate this week.New bike.An off road job.Chain snapped had to push it home.Full marks to lbs did the repair free.What has Leeds United and General Pinochet have in common.Get people into football stadiums and torture them.

Top Bottom