Lets do a Obesity Awareness Charity Cycle Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Who wants to roll with me on a 50 mile charity ride for Obesity Awareness in the UK, Say Febuary time ???

Lets raise the profile of Obesity in the Uk and all those that need need the help and support to beat it.

Please post this in as many places as you can find and lets see what we can make this into

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
HI Gaz,
where would this ride be..?

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I have graduated from obese status to overweight status :-) Hoping to get ideal weight status this year if I can. Would definitely like to take part if it coincides with my time off as I work on a rota .Keep us posted when you make any plans.PS I am in Barry South Wales .

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I'm in the same boat as Banjo, weightwise, I'd support this, pending the usual arrangements.

Gaz, I'd say you're better of selecting date, time and route now, then posting on the forums.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Depending on where this is, I might be up for it.

I'm 0.2 of a bmi (?!) off being 'Overweight' after starting at just under 'morbidly obese' and losing 4 stone. Pending next week's weigh-in, I should be in the 'overweight' category, still a long way to go though!

Norm

MacB said:
Gaz, I'd say you're better of selecting date, time and route now, then posting on the forums.
+1

Little point in saying yes or no if the ride is going to happen on my daughter's birthday at the other end of the country, for instance.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I'm up for this, I'm in Kent

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
MacB said:
I'm in the same boat as Banjo, weightwise, I'd support this, pending the usual arrangements.

your right, I want this to have a national reach,however I have 2 close friends who I also want to help, For that reason I suggest Cheshire as the area and on Sunday Febuary 21st, So whos in ?

peanut

Panter said:
I'm up for this, I'm in Kent

sorry we are holding it in Edinburgh ;):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'd definitely be up for this . There are some fantastic weight loss achievements on CC which have really inspired me.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Would love to be with you on this.
However as it would mean trains.. A sunday sends shivers down my spine, we all know that train companies like to pretend to do train works on a sunday.

gb155 said:
your right, I want this to have a national reach,however I have 2 close friends who I also want to help, For that reason I suggest Cheshire as the area and on Sunday Febuary 21st, So whos in ?

Top Bottom