Lets get everyone dancing!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Just waiting at some traffic lights today behind two cars. A fair amount of pedestrians about. I have my MP4 player on and testing the next speaker that I have got for it.
Just minding my own business when a girl walking past me starts dancing to the music I have got on! It made me giggle.

Also, waiting at the same lights but in the ASL this time but a bit later on in the day, I see a group of adults crossing the road in front of me. The one of them puts her hands up to the cars and says "I'll hold 'em for us all. Noones getting past me!" Then went off with her friends laughing. Once again I had a little giggle to myself.

And they were pretty much the highlights of my day. I only had one car attempt to pass me at a pinch point which I wouldnt allow and that was it. Probably the quietest day I have ever had.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Just waiting at some traffic lights today behind two cars. A fair amount of pedestrians about. I have my MP4 player on and testing the next speaker that I have got for it.
Just minding my own business when a girl walking past me starts dancing to the music I have got on! It made me giggle.

Also, waiting at the same lights but in the ASL this time but a bit later on in the day, I see a group of adults crossing the road in front of me. The one of them puts her hands up to the cars and says "I'll hold 'em for us all. Noones getting past me!" Then went off with her friends laughing. Once again I had a little giggle to myself.

And they were pretty much the highlights of my day. I only had one car attempt to pass me at a pinch point which I wouldnt allow and that was it. Probably the quietest day I have ever had.
Well, that's a cracker of a day then Matthew, yeah? :smile:

We had an episode with a group of girls at the local shops one night....

As a car drew up, they would dash along the pavement shouting "Lights!" and then doing a short dance routine in front of the beam of light

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Matt, shared joy (the girls dancing at your music) and little victories (the car that did not get past you) make a quiet day a special satisfactory day :thumbsup:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Those days are the best days in my books, and most of my days are like that.

Today I was in Richmond park, had a few dozen deer run across the road in front of me.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I vote for people who want to dance going to clubs to listen to music, so those of us who like quiet roads do not have to listen to other people's music coming from their bikes, or phones, or cars, or the open windows of their houses! :stop:

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I vote for people who want to dance going to clubs to listen to music, so those of us who like quiet roads do not have to listen to other people's music coming from their bikes, or phones, or cars, or the open windows of their houses! :stop:
I dont go to clubs (apart from cycling) I dont have any friends to go with.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I dont go to clubs (apart from cycling) I dont have any friends to go with.
Well, why not have a nice quiet bike ride instead then and persuade a few people from the cycling club to go clubbing with you afterwards! :thumbsup:

(I mean clubbing as in dancing to loud music in dimly lit venues that sell expensive drinks, rather than the being nasty to cute little mammals kind!)

Top Bottom