Lets Get this Viral

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mickthemove

Über Member
Foreign plates in hale? That 60% chance of being a footy player, i am in hale 3 times a day and someone will know the halfwit degenerate toe rag !

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
We know him (and so might you as he races for CI, he is second claim with us), it has already gone viral and attracted media interest. I get the impression that he feels rather guilty about the extent to which it has spread as all he wants is his bike (BMC Team Machine with Dura-Ace) fixing. There is a possible ID, but best to keep names out of it.

Hip Priest

Veteran
This is one of those cases where a helmet cam would've been of use.

Good luck to the cyclist in tracking him down and getting his bike fixed.

Audi - for when your driving is too appalling for BMW

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Looks like the driver is a tit. Comments are that this vehicle has been seen many times driving badly. What idiot goes round in a unique car abd expects to be invisible. Its just like the other idiot that drives a camouflage Bentley at rocket speed up the M56. No one knows who he is. Footballers eh.

OP
OP
Hacienda71

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Looks like the driver is a tit. Comments are that this vehicle has been seen many times driving badly. What idiot goes round in a unique car abd expects to be invisible. Its just like the other idiot that drives a camouflage Bentley at rocket speed up the M56. No one knows who he is. Footballers eh.
The Camo Bentley was Mario Baliotelli now gone thank god.
I have been told who the cyclist is and I do know him. Hope the GMP catch up with the driver.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!

Yes the morning after taking out this clubmate, it seems the same driver nearly took out another of my clubmates.

Top Bottom