Let's ride event...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
Well me and Mrs 73 attended our 1st one today. From the start to end it was well managed , welcoming and great fun. Riding on closed roads even better for a few hours bikes own it. Wall to wall bike's all agers , sizers and budgets. Not the longest of routes 3 laps made up for it but a nice one plenty to make you feel no sooner started it had finished even a section over cobbles which was fun :smile:

Only had to do two emergency stops not like people cant see a road full of bikes. Some people :wacko:

One guy was hell bent on beating me round well sorry mate but a few click of the gears and my bike v your lump of a bike you soon bit the dust Just remember you wanted the race not me ;)

The biggest thing was being around others united by one thing what ever they ride and at what level they just enjoy the ride.

But the best thing was our 1st time out together on a bike. :smooch:

IMG_2695.JPG IMG_2692.JPG

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Well me and Mrs 73 attended our 1st one today. From the start to end it was well managed , welcoming and great fun. Riding on closed roads even better for a few hours bikes own it. Wall to wall bike's all agers , sizers and budgets. Not the longest of routes 3 laps made up for it but a nice one plenty to make you feel no sooner started it had finished even a section over cobbles which was fun :smile:

Only had to do two emergency stops not like people cant see a road full of bikes. Some people :wacko:

One guy was hell bent on beating me round well sorry mate but a few click of the gears and my bike v your lump of a bike you soon bit the dust Just remember you wanted the race not me ;)

The biggest thing was being around others united by one thing what ever they ride and at what level they just enjoy the ride.

But the best thing was our 1st time out together on a bike. :smooch:

View attachment 419519 View attachment 419520
One in Leicester on the 12th of next month (August)

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...ts/leicester&usg=AOvVaw2Bxzh5QWUtGU4e7EPhRPxK

Top Bottom