Lets see the cockpit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
View attachment 427072

Piccture as requested, Junior ordinary cycle late 1870's very early 1880's,seat and pedals not original but was made a few years ago so the then owner could ride it in a 10k ride, I am currently in the process of making some spokes for it,
That would be great to ride! Thanks for the photo.

Couple of recently updated cockpits.

The Robinson has had a quick change just to fit the Exposure light ready for the dark mornings which are on the way;

IMG_2586.jpg

Second is the Ridley X-Trail which now has a longer Genetic stem and Genetic Digest bars plus some freebie Ambrosia bar tape;

IMG_2585.jpg

plantfit

Guru
[QUOTE 5376587, member: 9609"]I don't understand the pedals on it ? how do they work[/QUOTE]

The crank arms are fixed to the hub same as a childs trike,the pedals aren't original to the bike,they were just made up so a previous owner could ride it in a 10k ride, original pedals would be similar to old style twin rubber affairs

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
[QUOTE 5377384, member: 9609"]there seems to be a stirrup type thing at the end of the crank - it is that I'm not understanding[/QUOTE]
put foot in.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Here's apicture of another Ordinary cycle pedal/crank setup only this one has a pedal as opposed to the stirup type, hope this explains how it works

View attachment 429664
Totally off topic

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
WxIpZlo.png

This is the commuter.

The Hope light is under the bars because I whacked my head on it once when I had an off. Also have an IQ Cyo on the fork.

Fixed, just the front brake but I like riding on the hoods. Could get bullhorns, never seem to get around to it.

Top Bottom