Let's See Your Folding Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know there is a gallery section, and forgive me if I'm wrong in posting this thread here, but I thought since it's "photo specific" to folding bikes it might be OK. If not, please delete the thread, as I have posted these photos on a thread within the gallery forum.

I just thought it would be nice to see everyone's folding bike. Anyway, here's mine:

View attachment 426114 View attachment 426115 View attachment 426116
Hello. Does your Brompton have the extended seat post? If so, is the above image showing the lowest it can be when folded? Thank you.

Kell

Veteran
It certainly looks like it does.

this is mine with the extended post pushed all the way in...

Although I will say two things.

1. I actually cut the rubber bung down on mine as it was such a tight fit to get it into the boot of my car.
  2. when I had a hire bike, it had the telescopic seatpost. Even allowing for the fact that I left the top part extended, it ended up folding smaller than mine with the extended post.

X-UIud2&tn=oYOLwyeXhmeV3avG&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.jpg

It certainly looks like it does.

this is mine with the extended post pushed all the way in...

Although I will say two things.

1. I actually cut the rubber bung down on mine as it was such a tight fit to get it into the boot of my car.
  2. when I had a hire bike, it had the telescopic seatpost. Even allowing for the fact that I left the top part extended, it ended up folding smaller than mine with the extended post.

View attachment 634670
Thank you for the info.

ExBrit

Über Member
1649370405076.png

Father and daughter :bicycle::bicycle:

Top Bottom