England : East Sussex Lewes to Bexhill ride Sunday 23rd Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tim Hall

What sot of pace from (a) Haywards Heath/Burgess Hill to the start and (b) the ride itself?

I'm away that weekend, but Mrs Hall is considering coming along on her solo.

What sot of pace from (a) Haywards Heath/Burgess Hill to the start and (b) the ride itself?

I'm away that weekend, but Mrs Hall is considering coming along on her solo.
As Mrs Hall is faster/stronger than me, I'm sure she can handle our pace! She's more than welcome to join me & Adam from Burgess Hill at 8.35 if she likes.

If H'Heath easier for her, we could get off the train and meet her there. Only adds a mile or two, I believe.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I did indeed ride along to Bexhill today- due to acts of Garmin, ended up taking rather longer in time and distance than planned (at one point, it decided to send me along a bridle path....aaaargh!). Ended up at 95 miles.. Never mind, miles=good. You lot will enjoy it, it's a fab building, and an inspired bit of art. Even has the authentic wobble :smile: Cafe-bar most excellent too!
7989554845_b2ec75387e_z.jpg

....and naturally, this was a job for the Italian ;)
7989576976_13d9c2eb25_z.jpg

rb58

Enigma
Nice job Stu. It's a shame you couldn't have got the Viner teetering on the roof alongside the coach. That would have made a cool photo. Maybe we could persuade TallMartin to let us use Lelly for just such a shot next week?

rb58

Enigma
Martin - can I suggest that instead of that nasty stretch of the A21 at 26 miles, we go via Lamberhurst Road, Tong Lane, Tong Road, Tibbs Courts Lane, Brenchley Road and back onto B2160? Also, I we could go on the normal Ashford return route via Plaxtol, rather than Stumble Hill.
Cheers

martint235

Dog on a bike
If I've got time to change it I will do. Bit of a busy week though

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sorry TMN.
I'm going to have to pull out of this one... some family stuff has cropped as meaning I have to be home by the afternoon.

Top Bottom