Lezyne Macro GPS file upload problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will Spin

Über Member
Anyone else here got one of these? I just finished a ride and went to upload it using a PC USB connection and using their GPS root upload page. The page told me that it was successful and the ride was synced to Strava, and indeed it is. However, strangely the ride hasn't loaded up into the Lezyne GPS root folder and isn't visible on the Lezyne dashboard on the web, whereas all my other rides are and they've all been uploaded in the same way. I tried the phone app (android) and the ride file isn't visible there at all, but the others are. Well, I suppose the important thing is that the ride is showing on Strava! Anyone else experienced this type of problem?

PennBruce

Same problem here. The file appears to upload via WIFI but doesn't show up in the root folder.

I worked around it by connecting my unit to my PC via the USB cable and uploading the files by using the upload function from the Dashboard.

Bruce

OP
OP
Will Spin

Will Spin

Über Member
I solved my problem. I contacted their help desk who were very good. If you start recording the ride before it has acquired satellite signals, for some reason it messes up the time and date of the recording so it doesn't appear on the internet dashboard, however you can find it in the root directory if you connect to the PC and scroll right back, in my case the file was dated Dec 1989!

Last edited:
Top Bottom