LIDL Cycling Gear & Apparel event......27/08/12

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
Ooh that black jersey looks well secksay. Thanks for the heads up.

I may have to drop in on a store on Monday.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Track pump is **** Took mine back after 1 day in 2 bits..... Normally the jersey's and glasses are ok

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I really like the look of the Black Jersey too, i dont really wear cycle jerseys but if i can get that slightly baggy i might :smile:

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I am looking at the triple pannier. Cheaper than others I have been looking at.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
In the market for a helmet, are these any good what they have for sale.

I have one from a previous year and have been using it ever since. I would say they are okay, but there is not much ventilation so it can get a bit warm. I am in the market to replace mine with something a bit lighter and more ventilated. Basically, I would pay the extra for the comfort, superior fit and greater ventilation of a better lid now I have tried the lidl helmet. Paying more won't gain you more protection though.

In short, they are good for the money.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I have one from a previous year and have been using it ever since. I would say they are okay, but there is not much ventilation so it can get a bit warm. I am in the market to replace mine with something a bit lighter and more ventilated. Basically, I would pay the extra for the comfort, superior fit and greater ventilation of a better lid now I have tried the lidl helmet. Paying more won't gain you more protection though.

In short, they are good for the money.

Agreed, I bought one for when I go on the track sessions and for that it was fine

Top Bottom