LIDL Cycling Gear & Apparel event......27/08/12

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cheshire Celt

Legend
Gonna be a rush on Monday lol any one camping out hahaha

ohnovino

Large Member
Had a lovely dry ride to Lidl this morning ... and got soaked to the skin on the way home.

The gloves are great. Really comfy, and the cuff is quite long so you won't get a gap between glove and long sleeves. Also very pleased with the arm/leg warmer set, although I might have to get on the weights to get the arms to fit snuggly at the top.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Got arm and leg warmers and a set of panniers for my daughter.

-----------------------------------
Sent mobile phone stylee

soulful dog

Veteran
I just bought the hi-viz vest, it's a bit big though even with the tabs as tight as possible, not sure I'll use it. Still, handy to have for just £3.99.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I might go see if theres any jerseys/reflectors left tomorrow, i need neither and need to stop spending money on cycling bits. Weve got 2 Lidls in Milton Keynes (and 5 Lidls within 15 miles), so with the exception of workstands its rarely hard to get hold of any of this stuff :smile:

Damaged Hero

Veteran
I picked up a pair of the Sun Glasses as I managed to brake one of my DHB pairs on Sunday,Also got the arm/leg warmers and a Track Pump for my Nieces and Nephew as they are always asking me to bring mine over to pump up Bike tires and Balls.I just wish that Lidl would have each of the items out for display,I liked the look of the jackets but would have liked to have had one to look at out of the packet.Probably a good thing though as i don't really need one.

Bought a jacket, jersey, bib, and head torch. Got there at 10.30 and hardly anything left. One couple had a trolley full of stuff and were constantly talking about eBay!

I picked up a pair of the Sun Glasses as I managed to brake one of my DHB pairs on Sunday,Also got the arm/leg warmers and a Track Pump for my Nieces and Nephew as they are always asking me to bring mine over to pump up Bike tires and Balls.I just wish that Lidl would have each of the items out for display,I liked the look of the jackets but would have liked to have had one to look at out of the packet.Probably a good thing though as i don't really need one.
Few people were taking things out to try on, so I thought if it's good enough for them then it's good enough for me. Good job I did because the large jersey was more like a medium!

SteveBM

Picked up a pair of bibbed longs. They are generously proportioned (a few folds of material around the hips) but fit pretty well for a tenner. They seem thicker than my Dhb's but I'll only know if they're are any good once the chilly mornings come along

Overall, quite pleased with them for the money

bicyclos

Part time Anorak
Bought arm and leg warmers, 2x pr gloves, Helmet, reflective bib, front and rear light set and green coloured jacket. Pleased with my haul.

Top Bottom