LIDL Cycling Gear & Apparel event......27/08/12

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Went to a different branch of Lidl this evening and picked up the blue long sleeved jersey, to add to the spoke reflectors and gloves bought yesterday, funny why the branches all stock different lines.

Got myself a long sleeve jersey and lightweight pack-away jacket. Both seem good value for their £7.99 each. Nothing else available in large

Berties

Fast and careful!
Went to 5 stores today,on my travels, on the hunt for arm and leg warmers with no luck,bad times

Crimmey

I bought some gel insoles £1.99 and I think they are great. Not at all squishy and quite thin for your cycling shoes. I accidentally bought the wrong size 37/38 I think and they fit my 41 shoes perfectly, no cutting required.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I got a strange thrill when I tried on the leg warmers (at home, not in the shop) that I'm not entirely comfortable with :eek:

-----------------------------------
Sent mobile phone stylee

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Going back today......

........but for more apple turnovers:laugh:

Diet starts on Saturday:sad:

OP
OP
Robeh

Robeh

Glad I got the S/M size arm/leg warmers,being 6 ft i expected them to be way to small but their a perfect fit^_^
The hat and over shoes i got size L/XL the hat is massive the overshoes just fit my size 10 shoes :rolleyes:

Top Bottom