Lidl offers Mon 25 Aug

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Helmet with rear light 9.99, childrens 8.99
Mens jersey 7.99 M to XL
Mens padded tights or padded bib tights 9.99 M to XL which presumably as usual are actually
XL to XXXL
Glasses with 3 interchangeable lens 3.99
Floor pump 4.99
Gloves 3.99
Lights 6.99
Air cushioned saddle 9.99

Pages 22-23 http://leaflet.lidl.co.uk/de7b146b-2475-497a-95c8-8717d7543039/html5.html?ar=10
Padded bibs might be nice for winter, take the pad out to act as leggings .

stephec

Legendary Member
Has anyone used one of the track pumps?

Mine's just gone plop and I'm tempted by one of the Lidl ones as an emergency replacement.

Rated at six bar though according to the advert?

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless

Mine's just gone plop and I'm tempted by one of the Lidl ones as an emergency replacement.

I got one last year, slightly different model with the pressure gauge up at the top, and I keep it at the office. It's been great so far, no complaints from the other cyclists in the office who borrow it either.

GC

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Padded bibs might be nice for winter, take the pad out to act as leggings .
I was thinking the very same thing.
The pumps are a bit rubbish. We made the mistake of buying one and it broke first time out. We lived about 25 miles from the nearest Lidl so it didn't make sense to take it back as it would have cost us more in diesel than the pump was worth.

maltloaf

Last year's lidl bib tights caused me loads of problems. The stitching around the pad was terrible and I ended up with rather a nasty sore which took ages to heal. I had exactly the same happen with some aldi padded underwear. I'm never buying cheap shorts/bibs again.

Sort of

I am known at work as a "The guy with the beard who has the weird bikes", and am always being approached at work for advice, help or loan of equipment as it is known that I can provide all 3

Rather than lend out my decent pump, I bought one of these which I keep at work and lend out.

Haven't had any complaints

Top Bottom