Lidl offers Mon 25 Aug

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Coggy

Picked up Medium Red and Medium Black long sleeve jerseys, Medium Bib Tights, Medium Gilet.

34 inch waist, 40 inch chest, 31 inch leg all fit perfect.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Useless again. Medium to huge sizes only. Don't they realise that a big section of their potential cycling customers are not over weight. No sign of gloves in my local store.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Picked up a pair of the sunglasses on the way home from work this afternoon but there was nothing else of any interest to me. However the Felixstowe store also had the pannier sets, front basket and wireless computers on sale which weren't shown on the leaflet or online.

Do the sunglasses have clear lenses in the set?

compo

Veteran
Loads of gloves in Harlow Lidl yesterday, but not on the website strangely. They were full fingered gloves with a bit of gel in the palm.

Ollie W

Cycling pls
No gloves, no bib tights :sad: picked up a pair of non-bib tights for a tenner that'll do fine for work commutes (2.5 miles), still on the look for cheap-but-not-crap bib tights. Tried some in Decathlon earlier and the pad was terrible :sad:

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
No gloves, no bib tights :sad: picked up a pair of non-bib tights for a tenner that'll do fine for work commutes (2.5 miles), still on the look for cheap-but-not-crap bib tights. Tried some in Decathlon earlier and the pad was terrible :sad:

I'm taking my XL bib tights back to Fareham store if you want to time a visit lol

Top Bottom