Liege-Bastogne-Liege 2020 SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Foghat

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
Hoping to see Adrie van der Poel rather than Julie Phillips win this one. :becool:

Adam4868

Guru
Hoping to see Adrie van der Poel rather than Julie Phillips win this one. :becool:
After yesterday's monster effort can't see it.Although I see Hirschi winning over Allaphilipe.Should be a good race,especially if the predicted rain and wind are thrown in.

OP
OP
Foghat

Foghat

I hadn't been keeping track of the Blankety Blank Tour, but I expect you're right about VDP.

In the women's, unless van der Breggen is fed up with winning, the result appears almost foregone.

Adam4868

Guru
I hadn't been keeping track of the Blankety Blank Tour, but I expect you're right about VDP.

In the women's, unless van der Breggen is fed up with winning, the result appears almost foregone.
I wouldn't dare write him off though ! As for Van der Breggen...Nationals,European TT,World TT,Giro Rosa,World title...in the last 5/6 weeks .Wouldn't like to back against her 😁

OP
OP
Foghat

Foghat

Hmmm, time information seems to be fluctuating wildly - gap went down to 53" in a few hundred metres.....? Or maybe that was to the next group.

OP
OP
Foghat

Foghat

Damp conditions similar to last year, when Fuglsang had an arse-clenching (but spectacularly saved) front+rear wheel slide on one bend at this stage in the race, while leading like Deignan is now.

Wouldn't be surprised at seeing several overcook it and slide out today.

Eziemnaik

Über Member
I just caught it...
Is it Pog and Rog in the breakaway?:becool:
Wow
That has to be the best quality escape ever

Last edited:
Top Bottom