Life’s just not fair...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Tell that to some 8 year old thats dying of cancer.
I agree with most of your posts but can't get my head around that one
The conversation was introduced about life, not disease. If the premises was "disease is not fair", then I'd be right with you, but it wasn't.

Life is that which we experience as a result of our behaviour and choices. Disease is, well, disease.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
It's fascist statements like these that make Cycle Chat what it is today!
Lefty....

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
How did it look?

What do you mean you weren't there... well, I'm sorry but I'm not doing it again.
I nearly put ,my back out!

As they say.

Pics or it didn't happen..

:rolleyes:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
The conversation was introduced about life, not disease. If the premises was "disease is not fair", then I'd be right with you, but it wasn't.

Life is that which we experience as a result of our behaviour and choices. Disease is, well, disease.

Eh wut??

Never heard that definition of 'life' before.

What about all the things we don't choose, or those things that are done to us, the place we're born, the health, or lack of, that we're born with, where we're schooled, the random eejits we come across.

None if those are our choices, but they're very much part of our lives.

Aren't they ??

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Eh wut??

Never heard that definition of 'life' before.

What about all the things we don't choose, or those things that are done to us, the place we're born, the health, or lack of, that we're born with, where we're schooled, the random eejits we come across.

None if those are our choices, but they're very much part of our lives.

Aren't they ??
Is the answer yes?

Dave7

Legendary Member

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one Drago. To me 'life' encompasses virtually everything but I fully understand your point.
Stay safe my friend.

Top Bottom