Light Rubber Bands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Anyone know where I can get the rubber bands that you use for the front lights from in the UK, I can find them on Fleecebay & they claim to be UK sellers but I don't believe them as in the past they claim to be UK based but they send from China & take 10-20 days even though they claim 3 days. I don't mind ordering from China when time isn't an issue, but not when I want them soon

20180923_124951.jpg

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Anyone know where I can get the rubber bands that you use for the front lights from in the UK, I can find them on Fleecebay & they claim to be UK sellers but I don't believe them as in the past they claim to be UK based but they send from China & take 10-20 days even though they claim 3 days. I don't mind ordering from China when time isn't an issue, but not when I want them soon

View attachment 431204
Super glue might work so long as you have a clean cut on the band.
I have a Locktite 'O' ring kit that makes up any size you want from a round section strip, just cut and glue together. Never had one fail.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

Oh and to the OP, you just cost me £70 as I bought a new light when getting the link for those rings :rolleyes:
:laugh::laugh:

Well I think I have ordered some along with a 39mm diffuser, but I'm not sure, the order is at Pending status

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
That sounds like a contradiction.:scratch:

WIDE ANGLE LENS FLATTENS AND SPREADS BEAM HORIZONTALLY TO PROVIDE GREATER LATERAL ILLUMINATION

Apologies for the caps lock, I copy and pasted it, basically it stops you dazzling everyone.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

C and B seen sell them:
Are they still trading, I placed an order & not heard anything from them not even an order confirmation, the phone number doesn't work & I'm not getting any replies to either emails or contact us forms.

Top Bottom