Lightweight Nigor Tent and Footprint

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by bikepacker, 14 Apr 2019.

1. bikepacker

bikepacker Veteran

Nigor Didis 2 Tent plus a Full Length Footprint
    Ideal for cycle-camping.
    After seeing a Dutch couple camping in Wales with one of these three years ago, I decided to get one. Having previously owned a Nigor Wickiup I knew the materials and manufacture was to the highest standard. Plus the tent seemed roomier and lighter than a Nallo 2 GT also the door and venting arrangement suited me far better. However at the time of purchase I did not know I would be struck with a medical problem which would prevent me using the tent. Hence it has sat in a cupboard awaiting my recovery which I now know is not going to happen.
    Brand New it has never has been out to the bag. The tent was sold by Cotswold at £750 less my club discount so I paid £635. https://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/p/nigor ... 12573.html Added to this is a full-length footprint (not the Nigor one) it is a Vango as used by the couple I saw, has to be fitted with shock cord. As I was told at the time this footprint is lighter, cheaper and a better colour than the original.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6QkUZOECXk

In order to free up space in my camping equipment cupboard I will accept £460 for both tent and footprint. Carriage included.
    Pm or email me.

2. OP
    OP
    bikepacker

bikepacker Veteran

A couple of people have asked me to send them pictures and I understand some may want to see before purchase. However this tent is new just as purchased. Therefore in order to sell it in the same condition sorry but I cannot erect it just for a photograph.

3. YukonBoy

YukonBoy Extra solar

Put it up indoors

Heltor Chasca likes this.
  4. Heltor Chasca

Heltor Chasca Out-Riding the Black Dog

Sheesh. Not even for £460.00?

Buyers market and all that. GLWS

5. OP
    OP
    bikepacker

bikepacker Veteran

Don't have enough space for it indoors. Erecting it would knock the price down even further and it is already a bargain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice