Like a child waiting for the postman on his birthday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

...thats me...peeking round the curtain...is he here yet?....thats him...no....yes....where is he....??

I want my new toys!!!

...I want my new Brooks saddle..

I want my new Carradice panniers...

and I want them NOW!!!!! :?: :?:

SamNichols

I was like that when I was waiting for my new bike a few months ago - the postal servicecouriers always seem to get slower when you really want what they're bringing.

My posty is Ninja stealth trained to call and leave a card without notice. I suggest you sit on the doorstep....and dont blink. :?:

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

.. have alerted neighbours... placed lookouts on rooftops in vicinity. Mutt camped out in hallway on red alert just in case all else fails.

chris42

well.... you got it...
I'm in bits here with worry :?:

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

...still no toys...been up since crack of dawn waiting....sent e mail to chase but no reply....hmmm....sjs best pull a finger out here....I'll give 'em one more day.....

Arch

Married to Night Train
Sabdle and panniers? Great. That means you can be like Eeyore with his empty honey jar and burst balloon, and get even more pleasure putting the saddle in the pannier and taking it out again... :?:

Smeggers

Did the postman notice the lack of beard and sandals and run away? :?:

Seriously though, the posties are on strike round here, dont know what its like round your way.

Top Bottom