Limits Power Meters. Thoughts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tatr

That's a shame. Hopefully someone else will come out with something as there's clearly a lot of demand at that price.

I think the the phrase caveat emptor would apply to Limits. Have a read of the comments on their FB page about poor accuracy, poor battery life and people not receiving them.

That said and I may be very wrong here, but I think @HLaB may have one (well judging from his Strava rides referencing limits, I think he might)

Me, I'm looking at getting a stages...
I do indeed have LIMITS. Its not there yet but from what I read unless its a £1k + power meter there are similar bugs (eg with stages and vectors S2, etc) battery problems/ drop outs/ inaccuracy but on the turbo and rollers I finding the results are pretty consistent; it doesn't like rapid changes in cadence then there's drop outs but with smooth pedalling whilst there are fluctuations if you work in zones and use a longer power average the results are fine. I'm finding I'm getting a month and a half out of the batteries, not the claimed year but OK for me, the supplied batteries were pants (lasted less than a fortnight). Whenever I've asked questions they have replied, albeit not fast, typically in 3-5days. I wouldn't be surprised if when I do take it outdoors it struggles with temperature changes (according to BikeRadar, Vector does) and probably interference too from other power meters/cars etc but for the money I paid for LIMITS I'm quite happy and its a step in the right direction, a more affordable pm :becool:

Top Bottom