literary prose on my gate....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

Got home yesterday afternoon to find some joyous literary prose penned in indelible black marker on my white garden gate.

It read .....i love Hitler

as if this was not enough to raise my spirits for the day and ensure a spring in my step there was also a drawing of a penis with a spurt eminating from the tip and the words 'cum shot' scrawled under it.

Now, this was quite obviously the work of some aspiring bard who also had a love of anatomic art.....i am just slightly annoyed that he/she chose my gate to express themselves.

Do you think i should supply an easle outside the house or perhaps a simple exercise book so that the little cherubs could write down their thoughts as they are struck by the creative thunderbolt .............
..............or should i just lie in wait and give the little fu**ers a piece of my mind?

Keith Oates

Janner
If you can catch them the latter option should be more satisfying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Astonishing isn't it?

Facebook, myspace, beebo... there's never been so many ways for the disaffected youth to express their opinions, show off their wit etc, and yet they still insist on daubing their thoughts over other people's stuff.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
There are a few kids at school that have an obsession with drawing penis's on books with a spurt coming out of them.
Most people got annoyed about it and moaned. But some people decided to fill their books up with penis' with shots coming out of them, and even drew a big one on their bag with, "I love cocks" on both sides of it. They were not impressed.
Wait for them to do it again, then cover them with stickers saying "I love cocks" and pictures of penis'.

Top Bottom