Little Ms Sunshine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
spindrift said:
Basingstoke- not actually twinned with anywhere but does have a suicide pact with Grimsby.

When my bro-in-law worked there, he started to call it Basingrad, and the name has stuck...

Origamist

Legendary Member
Bollo said:
I suspect the young lady and her entourage were visitors for the day, perhaps lured into Hampshire by the promise of lax security in Primark.

Little did they know that after a chance encounter with Bollo they would be the unwitting stars of a You Tube upload and a CylcleChat thread!

stephenb

Guru
Origamist said:
Little did they know that after a chance encounter with Bollo they would be the unwitting stars of a You Tube upload and a CylcleChat thread!

precursor to starring roles on Crimewatch?

Maz

Guru
stephenb said:
precursor to starring roles on Crimewatch?
This is why some forum members refuse to 'post a pic of themselves' in the CycleChat Café thread!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
liambauckham said:
my answer to that one is

"excuse me miss, are you pregnant"
"no why?"

POW right in the kisser

p.s. its ok shes a chav

:wacko:Your going to hit a female chav? You realise what you could catch.
"Nah, duty skat, you tink dat you is propa big, you best watch innit" would be another good reply.
For a one word reply, just shout "CAT" , she will know what it means.

Joe24

Actually, i could probably go into more slang.
Its from going to a school full of chavs and 'gangstas' that got me to speak that stuff.

Joe24

Depends.
We need Arch to do it in street. Can you knit a dipsey hat and some gold chains Arch and wear those when you do it? You know you could put them on ebay and fetch loads for them after aswell.:tongue:

Top Bottom