Little Ms Sunshine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Now this one has got me baffled.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX6D9GQIClY

The delightful young ladies in this video seem to be upset that I, that I...., mmmmmm, eeerrr - exist?

You can see passers by looking over towards the end of the video. She really did have a potty mouth. Apologies for the sound quality - you'll have to take my word for it that the English Language was not a winner.

(The noise is resonance through the frame is from the BB, which appears to have rocks for bearings!)

Bollo said:
Now this one has got me baffled.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX6D9GQIClY

The delightful young ladies in this video seem to be upset that I, that I...., mmmmmm, eeerrr - exist?

You can see passers by looking over towards the end of the video. She really did have a potty mouth. Apologies for the sound quality - you'll have to take my word for it that the English Language was not a winner.

(The noise is resonance through the frame is from the BB, which appears to have rocks for bearings!)

:rolleyes:

I don't have sound on my computer at the moment (headphones are bust and I don't want to use the main speaker) but I get the jist. Look at my thread about money for clips, you might be in with a shout! (I think your crash would definitely net you £60!)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Chav cow !!!

You should have shouted as you passed ! Playing chicken might work with a bike, but not a TRUCK.

We have some of the local school kids that do this on a regular basis with cars - just walk out and expect you to stop - a group nearly got flattened by a Discovery recently...

I've had this with some chav's locally - I was coming down a hill, wide, good view, and they started to cross right in front of me, I doing 30... shouted "MOVE" and one stopped on the pavement, one took a back step, but the third chav lad made a fist/thumping action. Hmmm 12.5 stones at 30 mph into said chav is gonna hurt him, considering he could only have weighed about 8/9 stone...

Sh4rkyBloke said:
It should have netted a few grand... and, if the police hadn't been quite so useless, some points on the license of the crap driver of the car.

Indeed, but it would be cool to have some of our clips on Road Wars. I must admit I do occasionally watch and it is compelling viewing, although I often find myself amazed at the poor sentences!:rolleyes:

OP
OP
Bollo

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
magnatom said:
:rolleyes:

I don't have sound on my computer at the moment (headphones are bust and I don't want to use the main speaker) but I get the jist. Look at my thread about money for clips, you might be in with a shout! (I think your crash would definitely net you £60!)

Don't worry 'bout the sound, you can't really pick out much. I only posted it because I think the body language gives enough of a clue.

domtyler

Über Member
Time for ze AirZound! :rolleyes::evil:

OP
OP
Bollo

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
domtyler said:
Time for ze AirZound! :evil::evil:

I have one but took it off as it ruined the sleek lines of my Thorn ;).

That's partly the point of the vid - this little stretch just before the station is tricky (by my yokel standards) as there are plenty of buses, turning taxis and people being dropped off/crossing to the station so I'm usually paying attention here. The captions approaching the mail van aren't wishful thinking - I'd really seen this one about to happen. I'd managed to avoid any confrontation without the need to shout or do an emergency stop. That's why I was doubly suprised at the grief the followed.

Cab

In their minds, you're not a vehicle to give way to. You're a bicycle, which means your'e just a pedesrian really. So walking out in front of you is fine, because a pedestrian doesn't have to give way...

Then you go past and you're NOT a pedestrian, you're a moving lump of metal with meat on top, you're a bit scarier. Their response is based on the fact that their false impression of what a cyclist is gave them one hell of a scare when the reality that a cyclist is not a pedestrian came home to them.

And they're angry, because they have never learned sufficient self discipline to take a deep breath and think about a situation before getting angry. Or, in modern parlance, they have no anger management skills. I prefer the term 'morons'.

Top Bottom