Little things that brighten your day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
First, that it was done, second, that it was done with humour...

1631967051515.png

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Walking over to the beach every morning, all weather and seeing the expanse of the sea.

Chief Broom

Veteran
Walking over to the beach every morning, all weather and seeing the expanse of the sea.
Same here ^_^ I like walking the beach and then sitting on a bench and watching the world go by. The dogs antics and joie de vivre makes me smile. For townie visitors dogs it must be a sensory overload! they see a mile n half of sand and surf and they just go for it....like that Freddie Mercury song [cant remember the name] ^_^

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Same here ^_^ I like walking the beach and then sitting on a bench and watching the world go by. The dogs antics and joie de vivre makes me smile. For townie visitors dogs it must be a sensory overload! they see a mile n half of sand and surf and they just go for it....like that Freddie Mercury song [cant remember the name] ^_^
What like "who wants to live forever" :laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member
Just had a bitmof Cadillac 3 on the radio. Thqt brightened my day.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy

What song - Seven Seas Of Rhye?

Top Bottom