Little things that make you happy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
This makes me very happy.

B1H0j23IQAAbkGu.png

In the Seventies nothing was as cool as Sid James posing on a Chopper while smoking a pipe.

Shaun

Founder
  • Standing on the landing and sneakily listening to the daughter singing show tunes in her room (she's got a great voice but is a bit shy of performing for family)
  • Half days off to spend a bit of leisure time with the wife
  • Getting more than 2 seconds of attention from the cat (when it isn't feeding time - he absolutely loves the bones off you at feeding time!)
  • Quite early Sunday morning rides before most of the world has woken up and jumped into their cars

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Happy a quick early morning cycle ride in the early morning sunshine on roads that you have to yourself!

A genuine smile from a friend or even a stranger!

Drago

Legendary Member
Mrs D has a smelly cold, so slept in Mini D's room to avoid infecting me, as don't want to miss my operation next week.

Therefore, Mini D spent all night in bed cuddling her Daddy, with Lemmy on the foot of the bed guarding her. This made me very happy.

Upon awakening I made my usual Nespresso. Mini D asked for a sip and liked it, so demanded one for herself. I made her a decaf with a sweetener and she's sat in bed with me feeling ever so grown up.

All these things are making me smile.
IMG_20170702_083741.jpg

wisdom

Guru
Mrs going shopping and me not having to assist.
Tinkering around in the garage.
Just riding my bike even on the commute to work.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Shannon coming home from school, bursting through the front door shouting a cheery "hiiii dad I'm home!" and giving me a pat on the head.

Erin coming home from a stay over at grandma's and giving a cuddle and a card she made with a drawing of her, her big sister, me and and the mutt with "I love my family" scribbled on it.

Tara the mutt wagging her tail and jumping all over me when I come downstairs each morning.

Cuddles and coffees with Pam.

Bike rides.

The kids, mutt and Pam putting up with me. That takes some doing.

Top Bottom