Little things that make you happy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Having 3 cars done by 10.14am. Kerching^_^

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Some things here are not exactly 'little things'... visits from grandchildren/things with the wife/partner/lover etc are pretty big in my book.

Finally getting hold of that awkward bogie , a sneeze into the light, clean bed sheets, the soud of ice cubes cracking in a G+T , a brand new pair of socks. These are the little things...
Raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles, warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings, cream-colored ponies, crisp apple strudels, doorbells, sleigh bells, schnitzel with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, silver-white winters that melt into springs...stuff like that. :whistle:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Turning on the out of office replies on my email for the first time in almost exactly a year.

Been a rookie at Zwift and smashing it up a climb on my non smart turbo to take 3rd place in the standings! I know if I was on a smart turbo I’d be more like 40th. Ha ha.

Top Bottom