Liverpool Chester Liverpool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psyklon

Hi Billy, I'm in! Doing the 90 miler with 3 other guys from the Runcorn Cycle Club! Which one are you doing mate? Never gone that far before but did a 76 mile run today with no probs, apart from a clipless moment at a roundabout in N-L-W's which amused a packed bus which was right behind me!

OP
OP
B

billy1561

BB wrecker
Hi Billy, I'm in! Doing the 90 miler with 3 other guys from the Runcorn Cycle Club! Which one are you doing mate? Never gone that far before but did a 76 mile run today with no probs, apart from a clipless moment at a roundabout in N-L-W's which amused a packed bus which was right behind me!

Me and a mate are on the 90 too. The only issue is it's 7 hours max before the tunnel closes so no hanging around!
Good luck :smile:

Psyklon

Me and a mate are on the 90 too. The only issue is it's 7 hours max before the tunnel closes so no hanging around!
Good luck :smile:
I might see you there then Billy! Yes, we will be shifting a bit! I'll be looking for a time of around 5hrs-30/45 mins! I'll be wearing a black Scott Racing jersey to match my bike. my ride number is 3143. Good luck to you also mate!

OP
OP
B

billy1561

BB wrecker
I might see you there then Billy! Yes, we will be shifting a bit! I'll be looking for a time of around 5hrs-30/45 mins! I'll be wearing a black Scott Racing jersey to match my bike. my ride number is 3143. Good luck to you also mate!
A fair bit quicker than me then! I'll be delighted just to finish in time. Will be wearing something blue with black shorts. Ride number 2999. Will be on a matt black cube or white cannondale if it's wet as looks likely.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Need to check train times but think we're doing the Liverpool to Chester and cycling home to Wrexham afterwards. We'll see, as it might be easier doing Liverpool to Chester to Liverpool....We'll sort out logistics tomorrow....Hey got a weekend to look forward to :smile:

Thanks for posting guys

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
Just me so far Billy. Something wrong with my knees. Went out the other day only managed about 4.5 miles and had to turn back due to the pain. I'm resting up this week in the hope it clears for Sunday.

Top Bottom