Living in a Fantasy World

Who lives in a Fantasy World?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
P

Paul J

:tongue:
You mean where you refer to the fact that the government has changed policy in this current to the benefit of motorists. Ok refer away

Yep changed policy after many years of unneeded rises and still adiing to it even after the budget "A planned rise in the price of petrol will go ahead as George Osborne refused to freeze or reduce the amount of tax motorists pay for fuel. Despite pressure from hard-pressed motorists and businesses that rely on fuel, such as hauliers, there will be a 3.02p per litre hike in fuel duty from August".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118129/BUDGET-2012-Fuel-prices-WILL-3-02p-August-145p-litre.html#ixzz1qCZdz6x6

BTW look like I am not the only person who thinks that petrol price increases are wrong

OP
OP
P

Paul J

Tell you what I can't be bothered reading anymore the drivel spouted by the I'm a cyclist and I am right about fuel costs. There are more motorists than cyclists all suffering. If you cannot accept that, fine but users of cars know a bicycle will never replace the motor car.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Oh well, anyone giving a Daily Mail article as their source is bound to be right.
3p per litre, that's 2%.
Society as we know it will crumble!!!

Top Bottom