Llandegla MTB Sunday 7th January 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Wrigley Velo

Wrigley Velo

Possibly: I'm just coming back from a month of niggling illness, so only just on the turbo, so I'll have to see how I recover but I'd at least be up for the idea of meeting you there for a bit of something, breakfast probably. Don't know if I'll have transport yet either but it might be something to aim for.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Oooo! It's a bit tight, have to be in Warrington clean and ready for go-karting at 2pm now.

I reckon it'll be do'able if we stick to the 9am strict start time and you lot lay off the mince pies and quality street over Christmas! Count me in as a probable definite at this point. :okay:

Err, sorry no can do. Bit too far from where I live I now :whistle: but thanks for the thought.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
upload_2018-1-3_10-50-53.png

Perfect? :becool:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Right, who have we got then?

I was trying to line up two riders to join me, one an older friend who rides motocross but has turned to MTBs in the last few years and a younger lad in his mid 20s who I used to babysit but cleared off on a world cycling tour 3-4 years ago on his Surly trucker and is currently visiting for Christmas. I am going to put a bit more pressure on the young tourer as I would love to ride with him and chat a bit more about his exploits.

Apart from that I will try to force my oldest son, he is 15 on Saturday and is getting to the point where he can give me a decent run for my money......

Top Bottom