loading up the ipod

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Chuffy said:
That's not an album, that's a rumour. ;)

The Mission - God's Own Medicine
All About Eve - All About Eve (damn, must dig out my Best Of now...)

<flounces off to do some swirly armed dancing>

every last album and most of the early singles. virtual crate of beer for that one. gom is on the to-do list too.

Abitrary

alecstilleyedye said:
yes, but your last selections are a bit out. that said, i have a fair bit of bauhaus vinyl, and consider their version of ziggy stardust as the definitive one.

So we're talking stuff that you may not have rebought after the advent of CD, and some of it may be goth... which I guess was invented after the CD anyway.

Hmmm, aha,

Love - The Cult

alecstilleyedye said:
every last album and most of the early singles. virtual crate of beer for that one. gom is on the to-do list too.
<makes note to get Alex's address and nick his iPod>

If we're going Cultish then may I present you with the mighty, the stupendous, the supremely silly:- Electric ;):tongue:;)

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
and who is going on the player?

Abitrary

Zodiac Mindwarp - Tattoed Beat Messiah
Julian Cope - St Julian

I remember in the Smash hits christmas annual one year they did this sort of matrix of what male and female pop stars though of each other in the attraction stakes. I still remember what the Zodiac Mindwarp singer said about:

-Kim Wilde - "If she shaved her eyebrows I might let her shag me, and only then if she did the dishes on the way out"
-Susanna Hoffs (singer in the Bangles) - "I don't want Prince's sloppy seconds"

Abitrary said:
Zodiac Mindwarp - Tattoed Beat Messiah
Julian Cope - St Julian

I remember in the Smash hits christmas annual one year they did this sort of matrix of what male and female pop stars though of each other in the attraction stakes. I still remember what the Zodiac Mindwarp singer said about:

-Kim Wilde - "If she shaved her eyebrows I might let her shag me, and only then if she did the dishes on the way out"
-Susanna Hoffs (singer in the Bangles) - "I don't want Prince's sloppy seconds"
;)
He's a foul kind of genius is Mr Manning...

All wrong I'm afraid.

Top Bottom