loads of bikers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Am in Yorkshire today, near Long Preston to visit my brother in law. Really amazed to see so many people on bikes round here, far more than in North Wales. good to see though.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Was out in the Kent countryside today with a few other CC'ers. Saw more Cyclists out and about today then have in the last couple of months.

Chris-H

Über Member
Just done a 31 miler at a leisurely pace with the mrs along route 51,the cycleway through Bedford,not as many cyclists as expected but still a few out and about.

On a thirty mile ride by me I normally see about two to three other cyclists, not counting any children riding around estates etc. On 2nd January when I went out, I saw loads - I didn't count, but it would have easily been approaching twenty.

Guess its a combo of new years resolutions, Christmas presents, and people having time off work!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Was that the C,C crew I said " morning " to on Cudham road today at about 10 ish ?

not us.. we were near Yalding by that time

Not so many "new years riders" around fenland, although i ride across the plains and that sort of continuous breeze would scare
the townies away!
Saw a couple of the usual guys, who, like me are out all sorts of weird times.

I think many new years resolution people head for the gyms, where they can ponce around talking between machines and basically spend
loadsa money doing naff all excercise considering the time spent on site.

Yesterday ... 5.25 hours cycling, my average heart rate over that entire time was 147bpm.
You won't match that in any gym!!

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
On any Saturday / Sunday there is constant stream of Cyclists go past my house doing the loop of Crag Vale and Blackstone Edge.
Maybe i should set up a stall of Tea and buns , or even better sell them on the move from the back of the works pick up van

Top Bottom