Loads of little flies...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They must make use of Antenna

Nooo. antenna are sooo yesterday, all the flying ants-about-town are using the ANTernet these days

cha-chig

by the way, try riding a motorcycle with an open face helmet throgh south london during the "swarm"... it really really hurts!
 

buddha

Legendary Member
Not flies but fleas :ohmy:

I had to squeeze in to a hedgerow yesterday to let a breakdown truck pass, on a single lane road (driver was using his satnav lost :rolleyes:). Went to clip in and saw about 20 fleas having a good drink from my leg.

A dousing of water shifted them. And the emergency tube of TCP cream, in the saddlebag, came in handy.

Feeling itchy now :sad:
 

Glow worm

Squire
Location
Near Newmarket
If one is ever crawlling around BEHIND your screen, but in front of the light panel - *** DO NOT SQUISH IT ***

They will walk out, but nothing will get their dead bodies out :biggrin:

I've had one in my work laptop screen for two years now. I didn't squish it, but it died strolling halfway across the screen - probably horrified at some of the nonsense I was typing at the time!

I've got used to it now but it does look a lot like a mis-placed comma sometimes. And a 0 or o often becomes a 9. I've tried highlighting and deleting the thing but for some reason that doesn't seem to work!
 
Top Bottom