Loads of little flies...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
They must make use of Antenna

Nooo. antenna are sooo yesterday, all the flying ants-about-town are using the ANTernet these days

cha-chig

by the way, try riding a motorcycle with an open face helmet throgh south london during the "swarm"... it really really hurts!

buddha

Veteran
Not flies but fleas :ohmy:

I had to squeeze in to a hedgerow yesterday to let a breakdown truck pass, on a single lane road (driver was using his satnav lost :rolleyes:). Went to clip in and saw about 20 fleas having a good drink from my leg.

A dousing of water shifted them. And the emergency tube of TCP cream, in the saddlebag, came in handy.

Feeling itchy now :sad:

Glow worm

Legendary Member
If one is ever crawlling around BEHIND your screen, but in front of the light panel - *** DO NOT SQUISH IT ***

They will walk out, but nothing will get their dead bodies out :biggrin:

I've had one in my work laptop screen for two years now. I didn't squish it, but it died strolling halfway across the screen - probably horrified at some of the nonsense I was typing at the time!

I've got used to it now but it does look a lot like a mis-placed comma sometimes. And a 0 or o often becomes a 9. I've tried highlighting and deleting the thing but for some reason that doesn't seem to work!

Top Bottom