Lockdown haircut

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I had to get the clippers out again, as I was beginning to look like Max Wall. It's usually a multi-stage operation with me as I notice tufty bits I missed before, and at some point I will have to shave the back of my neck.

Chris S

Legendary Member
During the last lockdown I just cut the front and sides of my hair as they were the only parts that I could see. I reinvented the mullet.

T4tomo

Guru
I have now adopted the No2ish all over as my haircut of choice. Save any faffing about, run the beard trimmers on its longest setting (which equates roughly to a barbers no2 or 3) all over it fairly regularly and fade in the sideburns & neck with a shorter setting /comb.

There is no need for a mullet. its perfectly easy clippering bits of your head you cant see by feel:laugh:

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
I just let it grow. Although about a month or so before the end of the last lockdown, on a socially distanced photo of our new temporary work accommodation, I was mistaken for a female colleague. - Far less flattering for her I would add, than anything in my favour.
I had quite a lot of it removed shortly before Christmas and have said about taking clippers to it and going for a number 2 this time, but Mrs B is dead against it.
In last lockdown a colleague went the full Grizzly Adams and other than his voice, was unrecognised when he had to visit work to print some papers.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
No 1 self administered from Spring to Autumn, then a slightly longer 5mm in winter..
How much is a haircut now? (when the barbers can reopen, of course! 💈)

Top Bottom