London and Home Counties Cycle Chat Rides 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
<hand raised>
TheDoctor will organise a ride for 5th September. This too will involve Sunny Herts - I'm about 8 miles from SteveVW. Route to follow nearer the time, but figure on 30-40 miles, not stupid hilly, and a few stops for comestibles...
</hand raised>

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
I PM'd him yesterday, not heard back yet. If the worst happens I will pull one of the Herts rides forward to the 7th March.

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Due to a family crisis WLC1 has had to pullout of leading the 1st March Surrey ride.

So I am proposing to bring the Herts ride forward to 7th March. Details and link later today.

My thoughts are with WLC1 and his family at this worrying time.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
stevevw said:
My thoughts are with WLC1 and his family at this worrying time.

Same from me too.

RE: March 7th, I can't make it as I am handling a project at work and unfortunately this day is one of our Server Migration Days - will be working all night and day :smile:

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Sittingduck
What about the 28th Feb or 1st March. Would be good to get as many regulars as possible. I know CofG has rugby on a Sunday.

All you that have been on these rides let me know what date you would prefer.

Steve

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Very sorry to hear of wlc1's troubles, I hope that things improve soon.

Stevevw, I can do 28 Feb or 1 March or 7 March. Clearly I have no life! However I will have to do some more work in the near future so I can pay for all the petrol to get to the start of these rides!!!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Auntie Helen said:
However I will have to do some more work in the near future so I can pay for all the petrol to get to the start of these rides!!!

Just do what User3143 and aperitif do and ride to the start :wacko: That will soon bump your cyclogs mileage up :wacko:

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Just do what User3143 and aperitif do and ride to the start :wacko: That will soon bump your cyclogs mileage up :wacko:

I wish I had the fitness and time to do what Aperitif and User3143 did. Oh and the speed you had at times last weekend.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
stevevw said:
I wish I had the fitness and time to do what Aperitif and User3143 did. Oh and the speed you had at times last weekend.

I didn't think you were exactly slow. You probably would have been quicker if you cut down on some of the gadgets you had on your handlebars :wacko:

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
stevevw said:
Sittingduck
What about the 28th Feb or 1st March. Would be good to get as many regulars as possible. I know CofG has rugby on a Sunday.

All you that have been on these rides let me know what date you would prefer.

Steve

I thought it was just a matter of if you can turn up then do so and if you can't then don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the formality?

Top Bottom