London CC Christmas Drinks: Friday 14 December, The Stage Door Pub, Waterloo.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I'm looking forward to this. Will probably arrive very early to have a chat to old work colleagues.

Am taking a half-day to meet an old friend for Cocktails along Butlers Wharf so will be at the CC do around 7..

Will there also be a competition as to, 'Who ends up in A&E, Who spues up first, who sends themself home first, who falls over first.etc'??

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Am taking a half-day to meet an old friend for Cocktails along Butlers Wharf so will be at the CC do around 7..

Will there also be a competition as to, 'Who ends up in A&E, Who spues up first, who sends themself home first, who falls over first.etc'??

And who's wife/hubby/partner drags them home by the ear first....

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 2141778, member: 1314"]My mate who came last year isn't coming as everyone assumed she was my wife. lol.[/quote]

LOL, she not coming for that very reason?
I would be honoured to be mistaken for your wife User ^_^

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
[QUOTE 2141778, member: 1314"]My mate who came last year isn't coming as everyone assumed she was my wife. lol.[/quote]

Never seen you with the same women twice though, you know... then again, it has been a while since I last saw you.. Do we need badges?

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hah! Seems I missed a good one last year!

It would be lovely to see Mrs COG again- would she be interested in meeting a bunch of miscriants..?

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
With Walnut's utter, utter manliness and well defined muscular frame and COG's dashingly good looks Mrs Ian will be all a quiver meeting them.
lol, looking forward to meeting her Ian as I was in HK for the Xmas get together last time.

martint235

Dog on a bike

"First to disappear off the face of the earth and not re-appear until Saturday morning leaving his "mate" to negotiate the perils of A&E on his todd (well until Ian Mac kindly came along)" and the prize goes to Monsieur DavyWalnuts!!!

Top Bottom