London CC Christmas Drinks: Friday 14 December, The Stage Door Pub, Waterloo.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wanda2010

Guru
LongMartin 6'6"
Mrs Ian 4'10"

Woo hoo!!! Another small person in attendance. Nice one!
I should be there just before 6pm as I'll be going straight from work :thumbsup:

(edited as I realised my earlier post might be seen as cheeky which I didn't mean).

Shaun

Founder
For our anniversary in May the wife and I stayed the the Travelodge which overlooks the Stage Door - no wonder the location looked familiar. Bit too far for me to come though. ^_^

Have a good time. :thumbsup:

martint235

Dog on a bike
[QUOTE 2143522, member: 1314"]Who's going to be my bodyguard if CM's not around..?[/quote]
Me! Me!! I'm good at guarding bodies.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
[QUOTE 2175214, member: 1314"]Bump. Not long now. Who's buying the crackers?[/quote]

I have Poundland oppersite my work....

Seriously, I cant wait, will be so good to see you all. As in, the ability to see will diminish as the night goes on, that is...

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
[QUOTE 2175244, member: 1314"]Poundland crackers. High class. I’m going Waitrose. [/quote]

Aye, they do good cider there.... :thumbsup:.

Besides, I wont be wearing one of those silly hats anyhow...

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
Does this mean I'll finally get to see what all the fuss is about the Walnut thighs? :hyper:

Brains

Legendary Member
I'm a 'probably'
What is cycle parking like around there ?
Safe ? (With the usual London style gold standard locks)

subaqua

What’s the point
I'm a 'probably'
What is cycle parking like around there ?
Safe ? (With the usual London style gold standard locks)

yeah, its not bad. but don't do what one friend did when we had a dive forum drinkies there. he locked his bike in the Dept of Health building racks in the grounds on the Dept of Health and ended up being quizzed by a few van loads of the Mets finest. with a few of us laughing and taking the pee and asking the Met if they could cuff him for a laugh.

Top Bottom