London CC Christmas Drinks: Friday 14 December, The Stage Door Pub, Waterloo.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
CAKE!!!

Are you trying to torture me, User? Not only do you organise a social I can't make (yet again), there's going to be cake (leave it to Grace, saw that one you did on Facebook...!). Just not fair!!!!
Sorry that you're missing out, maybe next time - I have no idea what to make as I'm not a big fan of those fruit cakey things that pop up around Xmas time. Hmmmm...?

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Sorry that you're missing out, maybe next time - I have no idea what to make as I'm not a big fan of those fruit cakey things that pop up around Xmas time. Hmmmm...?
Cake=good. Doesn't matter what kind really!

martint235

Dog on a bike
I can't remember, is Dave providing us with food?

I'm going to work at home on the 14th no matter what happens so that I can be there super early!!! :thumbsup:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
sorry, User, but if you're having mince pies, why not go the whole hog and have party hats, candycane and a conjurer? Pubs are for beer. The gourmets can get chips after.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
COG are you serious, do you really think the landlord and staff need or want other peoples xmas nibbles. Na, you're only joking, aren't you?

The Jogger

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 2179736, member: 1314"]We'll have to eat them incognito, then. Instead of shooting up and snorting cocaine in the toilets we'll eat mince pies in the cubicles instead.[/quote]
You need to be careful, does anyone know if CopperCyclist will be there? :whistle:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I've started baking my own banana, chocolate and raisin flapjacks, which I am quite proud off. So, if all goes well with the landlord, ill bake a batch.. if you want?

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
And User, with reference to people not knowing about this event, would a link posting in the 'Rides' section to this help, as that's where I spend most of my time and possible some others too?

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
2179910 said:
Lack of balance there. Less time in rides, more time on rides. OK?

True...

But, to maintain legs like mine, requires more than just cycling... Next year however, ill be returning to cycling a lot more so, alas, you will be seeing more of me.. but not in the size scheme of things... :tongue:

martint235

Dog on a bike
[QUOTE 2180765, member: 1314"]Just bake and bring anyway. Time for giving and all that s***e and it's just a few token nibbles. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?[/quote]
We could end up in the Fire Station paying horrendous prices for drinks and eating peanuts that have been paid for by other people.

Top Bottom