London CC Christmas Drinks: Friday 14 December, The Stage Door Pub, Waterloo.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wanda2010

Guru
Martin I should be there for about 6/6.30pm. I'll have a pint of Guinness please - draft or whatever :thumbsup: Tonx

wanda2010

Guru
[QUOTE 2197676, member: 1314"]Time for THAT photo again:[/quote]

We need to photoshop me into that photo for an even better pic. I reckon I reach Crock's shoulder, if I'm lucky :laugh:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 2198745, member: 1314"]Received text from Origamist, that he's coming.[/quote]

Nice one...

On another note... this pubs not going to be too rammed is it?
Not liking being squashed...

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
[QUOTE 2198760, member: 1314"]Every pub's going to be rammed, I reckon. Get there earlies and get a table. Martin - meet you there 5.30...?

Dell mentioned All Bar One but 45minute waiting to be served at the Shad venue for the Spring 2011 CC drinks has put me off them for life.[/quote]

Hopefully not for the post Windows and Deaths drinkies then?

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
[QUOTE 2198760, member: 1314"]Every pub's going to be rammed, I reckon. Get there earlies and get a table. Martin - meet you there 5.30...?

Dell mentioned All Bar One but 45minute waiting to be served at the Shad venue for the Spring 2011 CC drinks has put me off them for life.[/quote]

Am taking a half day on Friday. Was meant to be seeing some hot blonde for a few cocktails before hand, but am going to shun that now, not that she knows that yet, for my cycling buddies. :cheers:.

So I should be there early too...

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Am taking a half day on Friday. Was meant to be seeing some hot blonde for a few cocktails before hand, but am going to shun that now, not that she knows that yet, for my cycling buddies. :cheers:.

So I should be there early too...
Pull the other one! Who's ditched ya?!

I shall be there and bringing cake.
Can't get mullered or have a late one- photographing on Saturday, a very, very long day.

martint235

Dog on a bike

5.30 is probably too late to grab a table but we'll see. I'm working from home Friday so can get there any time really, the trick is still being able to see by about 9pm.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
5.30 is probably too late to grab a table but we'll see. I'm working from home Friday so can get there any time really, the trick is still being able to see by about 9pm.

I can get there earlier if it helps? Albeit, drinking earlier does come with a price, as rationed by the last section of your sentence...

martint235

Dog on a bike
I can get there earlier if it helps? Albeit, drinking earlier does come with a price, as rationed by the last section of your sentence...
Well volunteered Davy!! That'll mean I will be able to still see at 9pm. I would suggest trying to colonise the rear of the pub (next to the DH car park)

Top Bottom